Time was, that when something went wrong in America, or to Americans, that there was someone, or a government entity, and a responsible media, to hold people to account. Then fix the problem. And if it was a president, then he was held to account.
But that was before President Barack Hussein Obama, mmm mmm mmm. Since his inauguration five years ago, much has happened and nobody has been held to account. The result is the destruction, disassembling, and unraveling of our economy, our government as it was founded, education, our culture, and the trust in government officials to tell us the truth and to do the right thing. None of this could be possible without a complacent, if not compliant, media.
The standard operating procedure for President Obama is to stay on a permanent political campaign. Never standing still long enough to sit down and tackle problems. His version of problem solving is to appoint a special committee, or make a speech about how bad things are and he’s not going to accept that, or both. Nothing substantive ever gets accomplished. And worse, no one holds him responsible or to account to fix any of it. Then he merrily moves on to screw up something else, if not just distract you from one mess to focus your attention somewhere else. Sleight-of-hand magician that he is.
So while his right hand (media included) is talking about global warming, illegal immigration, women’s wages, gun control, and abortion, his left hand is responsible for the problems he wants you distracted from. And after five years, there’s a lot to be distracted from.
- Stagnant Economy despite trillions of ‘stimulus’ spending
- Record Public Debt
- No Budget plan that ever reaches balance
- Decreased purchasing power, devaluation of the dollar
- Record unemployment and long-term unemployment
- Smallest worker participation rate since Jimmy Carter era.
- An immigration policy favoring low skilled immigrants, further burdening the welfare system, changing the nation’s demographics forever.
- Higher Health Care Insurance rates
- Social Security facing insolvency
- Medicare Facing Insolvency
- Breakdown of the family
- Record single parent households
- Record illegitimacy
- Record food stamp recipients
- Gay marriage
- Falling graduation rates
- Falling ranking in education compared to the rest of the world
- Student’s lack of knowledge of our nation’s founding and its founding documents
- Islamic terrorism on the rise in Libya, Egypt, Syria, and throughout the world
- Growing lack of respect for the United States by the rest of the world
- Nuclear proliferation in North Korea
- New Nuclear state of Iran
- High gas and fuel prices
- High food prices
- Punitive regulation on the coal industry
- Punitive regulation on the oil industry
- Punitive regulation on the gas industry
- Govt. takeover via regulation of finance industry
- Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt in Tax Code, suppressing risk taking of new business and growth
- Resistance at every turn in constructing the XL pipeline
- Executive branch abuses and voter intimidation by the IRS
- Executive branch abuses and voter intimidation by the FBI
- Executive branch abuses and voter intimidation by the EPA
- Executive branch cover up of all aspects of the 9/11 Benghazi terrorist attack
- State Department cover up of all aspects of the 9/11 Benghazi terrorist attack
Meanwhile, the country is on the fast track to destruction. Or as Obama would call it, fundamental change. Dare I suggest that if a Republican was in The White House, the media and low information crowd would not be as forgiving. This list is not all-inclusive. It’s what I came up with while waiting for a pot of coffee to brew.
So the race is on to see which item(s) will bring down this regime before the country reaches a point of no return.