No surprise there. The good buddy of Danny Glover, Harry Belafonte, and Cindy Sheehan is fine with Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Russia and their attempt at annexing two provinces of the sovereign state of Georgia. Having no support anywhere else in the world from the East or the West for his actions, the monkey-in-the-middle has support from the hemisphere’s idiot, Venezuela’s President Hugo Chavez.
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez backed Russia’s recognition of two breakaway regions of Georgia on Friday, making Venezuela only the second nation to support Moscow’s stance.
- Chavez backs Russian recognition of Georgia regions
- Russia Chooses War Over Diplomacy
- Georgia’s President Saakashvili On Russia’s Invasion
- Rape, Kremlin Resists Pulling Out
- Putin’s Russia Is Raping And Molesting Georgia
- Russia Is OK With Missile Defense System, For Syria
- Russia’s Actions In Georgia Rebuffed In The East
- Putin Accuses U.S. Of Starting Georgian Conflict