How’s Obama doing?
- Unemployment, which at 8.3 percent is the highest this long after a recession ended.
- 8.8 million jobs lost, just over 4 million jobs created.
- Long-term unemployment a “national crisis.”
- Adjusted for inflation, wages have fallen 0.8 percent.
- Economic growth has never been weaker in a postwar recovery.
- Falling home prices have slashed home equity.
- Consumer spending has never been so slack. Only once has job growth been slower.
- Growth-chilling uncertainty.
And that doesn’t include energy and its cost. Anyone would look at this and say, ‘Yeah, I’ll vote for more of that!’
Spread the love