The timeline goes like this.
- Gas prices going up.
- President Obama nixes the Keystone XL Pipeline from Canada to Texas.
- Gas prices still going up.
- Public polling suggest that two-thirds of Americans believe gas is too high and are in favor of the XL Pipeline.
- President Obama goes to Oklahoma to glam onto what would be the end part of the XL Pipeline to speed up a construction project that has already been approved, and, that did not need Presidential approval in the first place.
- The President is a poser, trying to give Americans the illusion that he has changed his tune on the XL Pipeline.