Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week, Ocotber 22-26, 2007

Did you know that this week is Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week? Well it is, and here are two links to get you started. Not for your kids. I warned you.

Michelle Malkin: Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week kicks off

The Religion of Peace.com

Study:69% of American Muslims are great Americans. It’s the other 31% that concerns me.

Funny that CAIR doesn’t have mush to say about Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week.

Tempers may flare over Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week. David Horowitz, a ’60s anti-war radical who later took a right turn, says he’s trying to sound an alarm about radical Islam. His efforts have drawn much criticism.

Then there’s this gem: Killing of Non-Muslims is Legitimate (British Mullah)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *